Ultimate Knitting Machine
All I can say is Practice makes perfect. the first couple of trails were horrid, so I gave up, took a shower and start reading the booklet. After that, I GOT IT!!! It went smoothly. Now, I just need to find something to knit....
WAIT?? KNIT!! I have a lot of project still outstanding. The pinwheel sweater-- I am on the 3rd skein of yarn... Getting there... hmm...
Remember the sock I started working on 6 months ago, it is still outstanding. Luckily, DH is back in school and I will be having lunch by myself. So, knitting after I ate. Yeah. It's so nice and relaxing, especially sitting in my brand new car. :)
Progress pics will be posted soon... I think
Oh, spinning wheel Sarah is doing great. DH fixed her up. I just plied my first skein of yarn, I think I will be dyeing more rovings this weekend.

1 Comments:
Yay! I'm thinking about getting the row counter at Joann's this weekend. Pics would be good sis! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home