Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Feeling Good

I have a meeting in 3 minutes, but I really need to say this. I am loving the NT way of life. I am not hungry, and it's 10:30AM. I am usually starving and pretty tired by now. But, not this AM. I had half a cup of kombucha, a tiny bit of lime-nade w/ 1 T of coconut oil. (I don't think i can take a tablespoon of coconut oil striaght) and a toast (I must confess, the toast is only home made whole wheat bread, not sprouted, so I am thinking about a grain mill~~ HAHA) with my yummy cashew butter.
I am really great right now. Full of energy. I tummy is handling the VCO pretty well. Nothing too bad yet. I was worried about the allergic reactions that I read on line. NT is cool. Even last night, I was feeling great from the Kimchi I made, we had kimchi, steam salmon for dinner.
Oh... Guess what? I am thinking about kefir now. I gotta read more about it tonight when I am home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home