Tuesday, August 01, 2006

KimChi and Coconut OIL!!

OMG!! I waited for 3 long days, and my kimchi is ready!!! It's really tasty, but slightly to the blend side. But, that's OK. I can totally eat it. Not spicy at all. I took a pic of it, but I am too lazy to post... I gotta blame the heat. :)
After almost 3 weeks, I finally got my Coconut Oil. It taste ??? I don't know. I can't open the stupid container. I tried for like 5 minutes and it's still negative. That's why I am posting right now. NOT HAPPY! I was so going to make the cashew butter w/ the coconut oil. I guess I have to wait until DH gets home in AN HOUR!! I can't wait any longer, because I am ADDICTED to CASHEW BUTTER!! Also, I love eating home-baked cashew w/ seaweed. (Thanks SIS!!) OK, I gotta stare at the clock in the lower right hand corner of the screen and wait until DH is home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home