I am up at 2:30 AM because of what someone said...
Given it's graduation weekend for DH, everyone in that side of the family is in town. And while the ILs doesn't know which college their son or daughters went (Which is OK), as I will give them the ignorance part. The SIL actually dare to say that UCSD is just a "slightly" better school with a smuck on her face -- actually saying that SDSU is just a better school... I am so pissed! I am not a UC grad, but I truly know how much better the school is. Given everyone in my family is a UC grad except me! Ha!! And guess what... I am losing sleep on this...
So, I decided to crawl out of bed and did some research on 08 rankings from US news... There... the rankings speak much louder than anything I will say. And I am just so close in sending this out to everyone and tell them to back off and truly appreciate the college ed his son/brother received, and no... he is not a construction worker, he is a structural engineer!!
UCSD is rank 38 nationally
USD 107
SDSU is not even rated and is listed as 4th tier...
Will be posting pics later today... and I gotta find my 1000 paper crans pic!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home