Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One monkey




I got one of my monkey sock done, and working on the other's heel's flap. So, I should be done in a week or so to have any PAIR of socks!
Then, we have the Corazon, this is currently on hold until I am done w/ DH's gloves. But here's a pic. I will probably rib the top part of the gloves up and re-knit it as it seems a little bit too big up front.
Lastly, we got 17 sugar peas for dinner over the weekend. It was so so sweet, and it's from our backyard and ZERO carbon emission on them. (well, except on the seeds and soil) I can't wait for another week to harvest another batch of the sweet pods.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Blogger Angela said...

Very cool sis!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home