Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Family soul work

** I peel this off from a forum I was reading... But oh my... That might explain why I am the way I am today being the youngest of everyone... Note to self: Please don't do that to my future kids, ever!!

The idea is that we are
intricately connected on a soul level with every member of our family.
It's like a web and it is known as the "constellation." There are lessons
we come here to learn and if we cannot do that the burden falls down to
the youngest member at the time. In your family that would be your kids.
If you cannot as an individual heal then the task is handed down. You have
the opportunity to help them heal. If that cannot for whatever reason
happen, the duty is again passed down. It will become more apparent each
time it is in an effort to make itself known. In homeopathy this is called
a chronic miasm.

It's my feeling that it is our duty to heal everything we can and take
that load off of our kids. I believe they came here as active
participants, willing to take on these tasks. That doesn't mean that they
should. This is a big motivation for me. I want my families constellation
to be as clear as I can make it. I will keep going to the best of my
abilities so that my kids, and my kid's kid's can be as free as possible.
Of course a big payoff is happier, disease free lives as we move towards
that goal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home