Computer
Last thursday, I came home from work. After I prep for dinner (DH was at school until 7pm), I happily went to the study and start my computer so I can surf the web and read up on things I like.
Errrhhh.... ERROR on something, so I restart the computer and hoping it will start this time. WRONG. I tried a couple of times and even try starting it in save mode. It was not happening. My first thought was.... Excuse me, what am I supposed to do. I have no clue how to entertain myself without the internet/computer? I know I don't want to knit or spin that nite. I panic for a while seconds, and decided... i can read a book. So, I grab my favorite nourshing tradition.
I think this is so sad, I don't know what else I can do other than starring at a screen.
Speaking of the computer, I got a new one from Costco -- HP with 22 in LCD screen. IT"S AWESOME!!! The screen is bigger than my TV, even better yet, I have a coupon on rebates from Costco and it's 250 off. Yeah.
I am know trying my best to not surf the net for entertaining myself. I am trying my best to do something else. It's difficult but I will try.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home