Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yes No-Poo-ing

Did I not share this?? I have been no-pooing for at least 2-3 or even 4 months now.

Yes, honey for my lovely face. :)
Can't do honey and Baking soda on my face as i have some rash like sympton on my face.
Baking Soda for my lovely hair as shampoo and ACV as a rinse. I gotta use ACV everyday, otherwise my hair is awfully dry.... The outcome is amazing. There are no buildups and my hair is a whole lot easier to style.
Baking soda for the body wash 2 with a touch of Dr B.
Since I am using wax this style my hair, I am really considering coconut oil, I just need to find a weekend that I dare myself to try. I am not going to try on a weekday as I still need to go to the office.

I am also back to my kombucha routine, but the coconut oil is still out there. I need to pick this up, somehow.... Just not getting there yet.
I have also been reducing a WHOLE lot of grain, and I am doing much better, at least I feel much better. Still cutting down on rice, but being a chinese and having chinese food all the time is not making it easy.

That's my update on my no-pooing and food.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM , Blogger Angela said...

Thumbs up sis! I've been no-pooing since November. My hair is a lot softer but not as shiny. Have you find that to be true as well?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home