Colors


Now that the pattern has been published for the Elann's jacket. I was happily cutting up the knitpick's catalogue so I can pair the 7 colors together. Here they are. DH thought I was crazy coz' I was having so much fun while pairing them.
However, while I was spinning this AM, I asked myself... Excuse me!! Why don't you spin your own yarn and dye them yourself?? D'oh! That's right. All I need to do is to get a spining wheel and more colors from Dhara trading?? So, I was practicing how to spin a slightly thicker yarn after this thought.
I am having a lot of trouble trying to spin a slighly thicker yarn. I will show you the bobbin in another post.
SO, back to colors, I don't think I will be buying the knitpicks color after all...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home