Remember the rat??
It's been over a week since we set the traps and there's nothing. for the past couple of days, I smell something weird, and I asked DH what that is. He said it must be the peanut butter that is going bad. So, I bought his idea for a couple of days. Last night while we are out having dinner, there were some leftovers and then we went to the grocery store. When we are done shopping, and start the car... Honey... it's that smell again. Maybe the rat is dead in the car somewhere?? DH-Oh no, it is just the smell of the leftovers from dinner. Nothing to worry about. Of course, I said OK! We needed to get some gas, so we stopped at the gas station, and DH decided to take a look in the hood. Wala, he said the rat is there. DEAD! BURN. So we drove home and he got the honor to remove la rat. He came in and said, the fur of the rat is stuck on the battery, it's pretty a rare (in terms of the temperature like steak) and the fur got stuck on the battery and he gotta rub the remains off...

1 Comments:
One word:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home