Italian
I am finally venturing out and learn Italian. I'd always wanted to learn, even bought a setup of CD to hope that I can learn Italian.... Nope, that didn't happen. I didn't do well with just listening to that lady pronouncing letters and simple words, and I got bored and didn't even listen to the rest of the CDs. Thanks to my language fairy (U know who u are), I was at Rosetta Stone and had my first lesson in Italian. It was very easy to follow and I think it worked really well. I just called a texas library to be their online patron. I can't wait to really dive into Italian!!!
THANKS!
BTW, if you haven't, please read Eat, pray and love. It's a great book and there is a lot of "ah" moments for myself while reading

1 Comments:
Very cool!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home