The lady Eleanor

The lady Eleanor is finally done. It took me a little less than 2 months to finish this huge project. I would need to say a million “thank you” to my sister. Without her encouragement, I am sure I will not even dare to try such a huge project. I absolutely love it. Thank you sis you’re your encouragement and of course, for buying me the yarn—Noro Kyreon (sp). (image placeholder)NOW… I need to high-jack my blog to show off my newest additionS (BIG S) to my Le Creuset collection. DH and I bought 3 amazing orange pots and pans from the outlet this afternoon… The price wasn’t too bad, it’s 300 bucks!! They were on sale today and we got a huge 25% off~~ this equates to a 100 bucks! You know what, maybe I should change my blog from knitting to knitting and cooking… We shall see! ;)
(image placeholder)

2 Comments:
Ooooh, Aaaah... very nice. Both Lady Eleanor and the pots. I was partial to the red/orange color when you told me about it yesterday. Yay! Is the blue one new too? Or is that what you got last time.
The knitting and cooking blog sounds good! :)
Did you wear Lady E yet?
The blue one is the one I bought last time. Love that! We should've got the orange one last time too, then we will have a matching set. But, u know me, not matching is fun too! :)
I wore the Lady E while ray and I was in costco. It's much softer and lighter when I am wearing it vs knitting it! thanks YOU!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home